With the holiday season approaching fast, I’d like to share with you my favorite type of Christmas Tree. Building one myself feel much more rewarding, and besides, it’s edible!
What you need
1 broccoli flower head
1 large carrot
1 yellow bell pepper
1 red bell pepper
1. Take the carrot and place it on a plate or cutting board.
2. Starting with the largest broccoli heads, place them on the carrot, starting at the base and work your way up, securing them with toothpicks.
3. Cut the bottom of the yellow bell pepper and using a knife, shape a beautiful star. Using a toothpick, place the star on the top of the carrot.
4. Cut the red bell pepper in half, and then into thin slices. Use the slices as the Christmas Tree’s tinsel.
5. Using the remainder bell peppers, cut them into small pieces, and decorate the rest of tree.
6. Sit back and enjoy 🙂